Type 2 LED EV Charging Cable
EV Charging Cable for public charging.
Features an integrated LED status light built into both ends of the cable for 'at a glance' charging status checking. The silver plating on the connection pins help improve connectivity and charging efficiency. Built in temperature monitoring built right into the charging handle.
Capable of up to 32 Amps on either single or three-phase charging connections (7kW~22kW respectively), this Type 2 EV Charging Cable allows you to charge your vehicle at its maximum charge rate via AC.
This cable is compatible with all EVs in the Australian market with a Type 2 charge port.
NOTE: Public charging cables are not extension cables and will not work if connected to a tethered charger, the intended use is for socketed 'universal chargers'
This charging cable acts as the connector between your EV and Type 2 socket charging stations and is compatible with all Type 2 public charging networks. Simply plug one end into the charging station and the other end into your EV.
- Integrated LED status light when actively charging
- For use with either single or three phase power connections
- Rated maximum at 32A/22kW
- Optional Test and Tagging for commercial environments
- Capable of providing up to 120km per hour of charge (depending on your EV's on-board charger)
- CE & FCC Certified
- IP66 and IK10 rated
- TPU cable material
- 5 Metre length
- 2 year warranty
A must have for use with universal (socketed) public and private chargers:
- Chargefox Network
- ActewAGL Network
- Queensland Electric Super Highway
- RAC Electric Highway
- City of Adelaide Charging Network
- Jaguar Land Rover Dealer Network
- Mirvac Shopping Centre Network
- 151 Property Shopping Centre Network
- Waverley, Woolhara and Randwick Council network
WA EV Network
We currently ship all around Australia
Standard shipping (Australia Post Parcel or equivalent): 3 - 5 business days
We have free shipping* for orders over $100.
For orders under $100, we charge $10 flat shipping for standard